- ‘Dollar Girl’ Ayyan Ali not disclosing her Cell Phone Codes yet…Posted 1 month ago
- Here comes Conx2share …. With lot of Fun & ExcitementPosted 3 months ago
- Money laundering charges or what; Ayyan Ali receives ‘VIP Treatment’ at prisonPosted 4 months ago
- Inspired by Dirty Politics, Mallika Sherawat to join politics in real life!Posted 5 months ago
- Sunny Leone says “Daniel is right; we must have children, now”Posted 5 months ago
- Faysal Quraishi To Host Game Show on HUM TV!Posted 5 months ago
- Kim Kardashian: Public Bathroom Selfie!Posted 5 months ago
- Paulina Vega: Sexy pictures of Miss Universe 2014Posted 5 months ago
- The Voice – Competition heats up, Emotions in the airPosted 7 months ago
- Did you know? Anoushay Abbasi is getting married!!!Posted 10 months ago
Famous Lollywood small – big screen actor Ghayyur Akhtar dies
On Friday (February 6, 2014) Pakistani actor Ghayyur Akhtar passed away while in Lahore. Suffering with paralysis for quite several months, the actor was pronounced dead at a local hospital where he was brought the other night in a critical condition, reports PopBluster.
One of the very well-known and regarded radio – television and silver screen Lollywood artists Ghayyur Akhtar reportedly suffered with paralysis some three years ago. Media reports suggest that the other night, Akhtar’s condition deteriorated and although the actor was rushed to a local hospital but he could not survive. Short while later, the hospital authorities pronounced him dead.
It was in the late 1970s when Ghayyur Akhtar started his acting career and by 1980s; he managed to establish him as one of the most successful and famous actors of his era. Although he appeared in countless television plays but the roles he played in ‘Sona Chandi’ and ‘Khawaja and Son’ series were particularly appreciated by all.
The seasoned actor, whose career was full of countless startling performances, was particularly famous for his God-gifted acting abilities in comedy roles. Ghayyur Akhtar will always live in his fans’ hearts.
Page Views (445)