- Muskan Jay speaks up for GAZA victimsPosted 1 week ago
- Gaza; Kiran Butt also expresses her concerns about the ongoing Muslim genocidePosted 1 week ago
- Meera finds new love: Captain Naveed out, Dr. Asad is inPosted 2 weeks ago
- Divorce from Marc Anthony: Jennifer Lopez becomes ‘Security Cautious’Posted 1 month ago
- So sad….Nargis Fakhri and Uday Chopra call it quitsPosted 1 month ago
- Pasha Fabrics’ Eid collection Noor by Pasha launchedPosted 1 month ago
- Domestic Violence: Soccer Gold Medalist Hope Solo arrestedPosted 1 month ago
- Finally a love nest; for lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina KaifPosted 1 month ago
- Ek Villain: Mohit Suri to introduce Pakistani music band SOCHPosted 1 month ago
- Oh No? Does Priety Zinta have an ‘Underworld Don’ on her back?Posted 1 month ago
Famous Lollywood small – big screen actor Ghayyur Akhtar dies
On Friday (February 6, 2014) Pakistani actor Ghayyur Akhtar passed away while in Lahore. Suffering with paralysis for quite several months, the actor was pronounced dead at a local hospital where he was brought the other night in a critical condition, reports PopBluster.
One of the very well-known and regarded radio – television and silver screen Lollywood artists Ghayyur Akhtar reportedly suffered with paralysis some three years ago. Media reports suggest that the other night, Akhtar’s condition deteriorated and although the actor was rushed to a local hospital but he could not survive. Short while later, the hospital authorities pronounced him dead.
It was in the late 1970s when Ghayyur Akhtar started his acting career and by 1980s; he managed to establish him as one of the most successful and famous actors of his era. Although he appeared in countless television plays but the roles he played in ‘Sona Chandi’ and ‘Khawaja and Son’ series were particularly appreciated by all.
The seasoned actor, whose career was full of countless startling performances, was particularly famous for his God-gifted acting abilities in comedy roles. Ghayyur Akhtar will always live in his fans’ hearts.
Page Views (265)