- Breaking: Chef Sara Riaz dies; eventually losing her battle against cancerPosted 14 hours ago
- Katrina refuses to work opposite Akshay; Ranbir’s advice?Posted 2 days ago
- Really, 3 years passed? Its 3rd death anniversary of Babu Baral todayPosted 3 days ago
- Today’s 9th death anniversary of Paki music director Amjad BobbyPosted 4 days ago
- So it was ‘vasovagal syncope’ Alexa Ray Joel was diagnosed with!Posted 4 days ago
- Lollywood film The System: Post production to be done in IndiaPosted 4 days ago
- Did you know? Atif Ali Khan – Huma Khan had a baby girl recently!Posted 4 days ago
- Wow! Now Muskan Jay has a live show in Doha (Qatar)Posted 5 days ago
- Attaullah Khan to start week-long European Tour from ItalyPosted 6 days ago
- Why Sana is not signing new contracts; is she expecting?Posted 6 days ago
Did you know? Mera Sultan’s Meryem Uzerli suffers with ‘burnout syndrome.’
Meryem Uzerli, the beautiful Turkish-German actress from Mera Sultan, who’s playing Hürrem Sultan in the prime time historical Turkish soap opera television series; has health issues. PopBluster reports that currently, the 30-year-old is being treated for her ‘burnout syndrome’ in Berlin; ever since she left for Germany in May, to treat her illness there.
Viewers of the series ‘Magnificent Century,’ originally broadcast on Show TV, may not realize that why Meryem Uzerli, playing the leading slave girl-turned-Sultana character would be replaced by Vahide Gördüm in the closing episodes. Well, from episode 103, Vahide Gördüm will be taking her part as Hürrem Sultan since Uzerli left the series in the middle towards the end of May and flew back to Germany; leaving the producers with no choice but to take Vahide in.
Initially, numerous reports followed Uzerli’s sudden departure, most of them citing ‘no’ or ‘unknown’ reasons for the same. However, later it was revealed that the lovely and lively actress struggled with psychological problems and now we hear that the 30-year-old actually suffers with a ‘burnout syndrome.’ It has been learnt that currently, the actress is receiving treatment for the disease at a clinic in Berlin. Timur Savcı, the producer of the series, also confirmed that they had to go on; without Uzerli.
“Uzerli is having ‘unsolvable’ psychological problems she had herself, said previously that it’s a burnout syndrome. The “Magnificent Century” will though continue but; with a new, years-older Hürrem Sultan; with a storyline 15 years later.”
Meryem Uzerli, Mera Sultan, Hürrem Sultan, Vahide Gördüm, Magnificent Century, Turkish-German, Timur Savci, Burnout Syndrome, Berlin, Germany, Psychological problems, Health issues
Click to read more about “Huram Sultan” of “Mara Sultan”Page Views (36768)