- Atif Ali Khan: “My New Album ‘Paristan’ is underway”Posted 7 hours ago
- Poonam on sizzling MMS: “Leaked personal acts make me upset”Posted 1 day ago
- “RFAK International” Release in a concertPosted 2 days ago
- Nina Lotia, Heartbeat of hair beauty; BCW 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Sara Loren Plastic Surgery gone wrong? Have Your Say!Posted 3 days ago
- Fariha Pervez nominated for 4th Pakistan Media AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Fast and Furious Driving kills Fast & Furious Star Paul WalkerPosted 5 days ago
- Pantene Bridal Couture Week kicked off in LahorePosted 5 days ago
- Friends on Maria Khan’s death: Such a waste of life…so tragic”Posted 6 days ago
- Sunny – Joshi steamy acts in Jackpot: Will they be censored?Posted 7 days ago
His rep confirms; Lee Thompson Young killed himself
Jonathan Baruch, the longtime manager of the American Lee Thompson Young confirms that the actor didn’t die in normal circumstances; he rather took his own life. PopBluster learns that cause of his death was a ‘self-inflicted’ gunshot, as confirmed by police later.
It was on August 19 when upon his failure to show up for filming Rizzoli & Isles’ upcoming episode, cops were called at his Los Angeles based apartment, to do a well being check on the actor. However, the officer were shocked to discover the lifeless body of Lee from inside the apartment instead.
Initial media reports only stated that the Disney Channel’s ‘The Famous Jett Jackson’ Star was discovered dead at his house, by his Los Angeles landlord. Alarmed by his unusual absence, the actor’s coworkers on the set of “Rizzoli & Isles” by TNT decided to call the landlord as Young had failed to show up.
A Los Angeles Police Department spokeswoman also confirmed Young’s death to the media saying the officers arriving at Young’s house shortly 8 a.m. on Monday morning; found the 29-year-old dead. That was it, no further or additional details were given at the time.
However, Jonathan Baruch eventually unveiled the truth and confirmed that Young actually shot himself to death. “It is hard for me to announce that this morning, Lee Thompson Young took his own life tragically,” a statement by Baruch read. “More than just a brilliant young actor, Lee also happened to be a wonderful and gentle soul, to be truly missed.”
Meanwhile, no official word is released by the LAPD yet, on the cause of death.
Page Views (478)