- Bollywod beauty Evelyn Sharma’s newest love; dress designingPosted 3 hours ago
- Wow! Rabi Peerzada offered a role; in a mega budget moviePosted 5 hours ago
- 10th March is 33rd death anniversary of Abdul Hameed Adam!Posted 13 hours ago
- 10th March marks thirteenth death anniversary of Masood Parvez.Posted 13 hours ago
- Today on 9th March is fourteenth death anniversary of Pathanay Khan.Posted 1 day ago
- 8th March marks 37th death anniversary of Krishan chandarPosted 2 days ago
- 8th March 2014 is 31st death anniversary of Khamiso Khan!Posted 2 days ago
- Wow! Justin Bieber raises dad’s monthly allowance to $50,000Posted 3 days ago
- Fatal car crash leaves actress / model Sana Khan deadPosted 3 days ago
- Its 24th death anniversary of Mala todayPosted 4 days ago
His rep confirms; Lee Thompson Young killed himself
Jonathan Baruch, the longtime manager of the American Lee Thompson Young confirms that the actor didn’t die in normal circumstances; he rather took his own life. PopBluster learns that cause of his death was a ‘self-inflicted’ gunshot, as confirmed by police later.
It was on August 19 when upon his failure to show up for filming Rizzoli & Isles’ upcoming episode, cops were called at his Los Angeles based apartment, to do a well being check on the actor. However, the officer were shocked to discover the lifeless body of Lee from inside the apartment instead.
Initial media reports only stated that the Disney Channel’s ‘The Famous Jett Jackson’ Star was discovered dead at his house, by his Los Angeles landlord. Alarmed by his unusual absence, the actor’s coworkers on the set of “Rizzoli & Isles” by TNT decided to call the landlord as Young had failed to show up.
A Los Angeles Police Department spokeswoman also confirmed Young’s death to the media saying the officers arriving at Young’s house shortly 8 a.m. on Monday morning; found the 29-year-old dead. That was it, no further or additional details were given at the time.
However, Jonathan Baruch eventually unveiled the truth and confirmed that Young actually shot himself to death. “It is hard for me to announce that this morning, Lee Thompson Young took his own life tragically,” a statement by Baruch read. “More than just a brilliant young actor, Lee also happened to be a wonderful and gentle soul, to be truly missed.”
Meanwhile, no official word is released by the LAPD yet, on the cause of death.
Page Views (597)