- Muskan Jay speaks up for GAZA victimsPosted 5 days ago
- Gaza; Kiran Butt also expresses her concerns about the ongoing Muslim genocidePosted 5 days ago
- Meera finds new love: Captain Naveed out, Dr. Asad is inPosted 2 weeks ago
- Divorce from Marc Anthony: Jennifer Lopez becomes ‘Security Cautious’Posted 4 weeks ago
- So sad….Nargis Fakhri and Uday Chopra call it quitsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pasha Fabrics’ Eid collection Noor by Pasha launchedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Domestic Violence: Soccer Gold Medalist Hope Solo arrestedPosted 1 month ago
- Finally a love nest; for lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina KaifPosted 1 month ago
- Ek Villain: Mohit Suri to introduce Pakistani music band SOCHPosted 1 month ago
- Oh No? Does Priety Zinta have an ‘Underworld Don’ on her back?Posted 1 month ago
His rep confirms; Lee Thompson Young killed himself
Jonathan Baruch, the longtime manager of the American Lee Thompson Young confirms that the actor didn’t die in normal circumstances; he rather took his own life. PopBluster learns that cause of his death was a ‘self-inflicted’ gunshot, as confirmed by police later.
It was on August 19 when upon his failure to show up for filming Rizzoli & Isles’ upcoming episode, cops were called at his Los Angeles based apartment, to do a well being check on the actor. However, the officer were shocked to discover the lifeless body of Lee from inside the apartment instead.
Initial media reports only stated that the Disney Channel’s ‘The Famous Jett Jackson’ Star was discovered dead at his house, by his Los Angeles landlord. Alarmed by his unusual absence, the actor’s coworkers on the set of “Rizzoli & Isles” by TNT decided to call the landlord as Young had failed to show up.
A Los Angeles Police Department spokeswoman also confirmed Young’s death to the media saying the officers arriving at Young’s house shortly 8 a.m. on Monday morning; found the 29-year-old dead. That was it, no further or additional details were given at the time.
However, Jonathan Baruch eventually unveiled the truth and confirmed that Young actually shot himself to death. “It is hard for me to announce that this morning, Lee Thompson Young took his own life tragically,” a statement by Baruch read. “More than just a brilliant young actor, Lee also happened to be a wonderful and gentle soul, to be truly missed.”
Meanwhile, no official word is released by the LAPD yet, on the cause of death.
Page Views (700)