- 23rd April is the 23rd death anniversary of Urdu poet Aziz Hamid MadniPosted 2 days ago
- National Book Day Ceremony Islamabad: All eyes were on Reema KhanPosted 2 days ago
- Rani Mukerji married to Aditya Chopra; rumors or reality?Posted 3 days ago
- 3rd death anniversary of Moin Akhtar: We really miss you!Posted 3 days ago
- Muskan Jay shares fresh photos of Doha Music GalaPosted 3 days ago
- Do you agree; that Jhené Aiko had got her ‘things’ covered?Posted 4 days ago
- Narrow escape: Lea Michele avoids massive wardrobe malfunctionPosted 4 days ago
- Ghazal singer Iqbal Bano: Today’s her 5th death anniversaryPosted 4 days ago
- Former American boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies, he was 76Posted 4 days ago
- True Love: Ranbir may abandon his family; won’t leave KatPosted 5 days ago
Bollywood’s Mr. Perfect Aamir Khan hangs out with young fellows
It is often said and speculated about Bollywood’s Mr. Perfect that he doesn’t like ‘socializing’ at times. However, it appears that Aamir Khan has started liking hanging out with family and friends, young people in fact. PopBluster reports that the 48-year-old was recently seen having fun dinner with wife Kiran, accompanied with Ranbir and Katrina!
Indian actor, producer and a very successful director Aamir Khan enjoyed the company of his second wife (since 2005) Kiran Rao while as mentioned above, on the table were also actors Ranbir Kapoor and Bollywood Hottie Katrina Kaif.
The actor was at one of the city’s suburban hotspots, having fun time with the said young Bollywood buddies and it was nice to see that later on; two more B-Town buddies i.e. director Ayan Mukerji and actor Sidharth Malhotra also joined them to, perhaps, make Mr. Perfect feel even younger!
Page Views (165)