- Zeba Bakhtiar grabs key role in Bin Roye Aansoo, a Haissam Hussain filmPosted 6 hours ago
- Comedy King Umer Shareef celebrates 59th birthday todayPosted 11 hours ago
- Goodbye acting: “Family oriented” Angelina Jolie becomes directorPosted 13 hours ago
- Pregnant Sana leaves for Malaysia and UK tomorrow, April 20thPosted 15 hours ago
- Rubi Anam returns from Canada; after successful performance abroadPosted 16 hours ago
- April 19th marks 44th death anniversary of Syed Imtiaz Ali TajPosted 18 hours ago
- Breaking: Chef Sara Riaz dies; eventually losing her battle against cancerPosted 1 day ago
- Katrina refuses to work opposite Akshay; Ranbir’s advice?Posted 3 days ago
- Really, 3 years passed? Its 3rd death anniversary of Babu Baral todayPosted 3 days ago
- Today’s 9th death anniversary of Paki music director Amjad BobbyPosted 4 days ago
Bollywood’s Mr. Perfect Aamir Khan hangs out with young fellows
It is often said and speculated about Bollywood’s Mr. Perfect that he doesn’t like ‘socializing’ at times. However, it appears that Aamir Khan has started liking hanging out with family and friends, young people in fact. PopBluster reports that the 48-year-old was recently seen having fun dinner with wife Kiran, accompanied with Ranbir and Katrina!
Indian actor, producer and a very successful director Aamir Khan enjoyed the company of his second wife (since 2005) Kiran Rao while as mentioned above, on the table were also actors Ranbir Kapoor and Bollywood Hottie Katrina Kaif.
The actor was at one of the city’s suburban hotspots, having fun time with the said young Bollywood buddies and it was nice to see that later on; two more B-Town buddies i.e. director Ayan Mukerji and actor Sidharth Malhotra also joined them to, perhaps, make Mr. Perfect feel even younger!
Page Views (161)