- Muskan Jay speaks up for GAZA victimsPosted 7 days ago
- Gaza; Kiran Butt also expresses her concerns about the ongoing Muslim genocidePosted 1 week ago
- Meera finds new love: Captain Naveed out, Dr. Asad is inPosted 2 weeks ago
- Divorce from Marc Anthony: Jennifer Lopez becomes ‘Security Cautious’Posted 1 month ago
- So sad….Nargis Fakhri and Uday Chopra call it quitsPosted 1 month ago
- Pasha Fabrics’ Eid collection Noor by Pasha launchedPosted 1 month ago
- Domestic Violence: Soccer Gold Medalist Hope Solo arrestedPosted 1 month ago
- Finally a love nest; for lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina KaifPosted 1 month ago
- Ek Villain: Mohit Suri to introduce Pakistani music band SOCHPosted 1 month ago
- Oh No? Does Priety Zinta have an ‘Underworld Don’ on her back?Posted 1 month ago
Emraan Hashmi gets a chance in a Hollywood movie
Bollywood’s ‘Serial Kisser’ would soon be appearing in a Hollywood movie; globally renowned film director Danis Tanovic offers Emraan a role in his upcoming movie. PopBluster reports that Emraan will be performing opposite Maryam d’Abo.
As mentioned above, the heroine of Indian Super Star Emraan Hashmi in Tenovic’s upcoming film would be Maryam d’Abo who rose to fame from her role in ‘The Living Daylights,’ the fifteenth part of the famous James Bond film series. Maryam had played the character of Kara Milovy, the girlfriend of main villain the renegade Soviet General Georgi Koskov in the action thriller movie.
This would be Emraan Hashmi’s first Hollywood movie who had made his acting debut through ‘Footpath,’ a 2003 Hindi crime thriller from the famous director Vikram Bhatt; Hashmi had played the character of ‘Raghu Srivastav’ in that film. Meanwhile, a Bosnian Academy Award-winning director Danis Tanovic is best known for having directed ‘No Man’s Land’ a Bosnian movie.Page Views (1148)