- Wow! Justin Bieber raises dad’s monthly allowance to $50,000Posted 10 hours ago
- Fatal car crash leaves actress / model Sana Khan deadPosted 12 hours ago
- Its 24th death anniversary of Mala todayPosted 1 day ago
- Its 32nd death anniversary of renowned poet Josh MalihabadiPosted 14 days ago
- Madiha Shah: “In my entire career; I’ve only earned respect”Posted 14 days ago
- Its about sad demise of Lollywood comedian Munir ZarifPosted 17 days ago
- Dr. Syed Muhammad Abul Khair Kashfi was born today!Posted 17 days ago
- Agha Talish’s 16th death anniversary to be observed todayPosted 17 days ago
- Today’s Pakistani poet Sehba Akhtar’s 18th death anniversaryPosted 17 days ago
- It’s birthday anniversary of Paki pacer Fazal Mahmood todayPosted 18 days ago
Emraan Hashmi gets a chance in a Hollywood movie
Bollywood’s ‘Serial Kisser’ would soon be appearing in a Hollywood movie; globally renowned film director Danis Tanovic offers Emraan a role in his upcoming movie. PopBluster reports that Emraan will be performing opposite Maryam d’Abo.
As mentioned above, the heroine of Indian Super Star Emraan Hashmi in Tenovic’s upcoming film would be Maryam d’Abo who rose to fame from her role in ‘The Living Daylights,’ the fifteenth part of the famous James Bond film series. Maryam had played the character of Kara Milovy, the girlfriend of main villain the renegade Soviet General Georgi Koskov in the action thriller movie.
This would be Emraan Hashmi’s first Hollywood movie who had made his acting debut through ‘Footpath,’ a 2003 Hindi crime thriller from the famous director Vikram Bhatt; Hashmi had played the character of ‘Raghu Srivastav’ in that film. Meanwhile, a Bosnian Academy Award-winning director Danis Tanovic is best known for having directed ‘No Man’s Land’ a Bosnian movie.Page Views (837)