- Atif Ali Khan: “My New Album ‘Paristan’ is underway”Posted 12 hours ago
- Poonam on sizzling MMS: “Leaked personal acts make me upset”Posted 1 day ago
- “RFAK International” Release in a concertPosted 2 days ago
- Nina Lotia, Heartbeat of hair beauty; BCW 2013Posted 3 days ago
- Sara Loren Plastic Surgery gone wrong? Have Your Say!Posted 3 days ago
- Fariha Pervez nominated for 4th Pakistan Media AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Fast and Furious Driving kills Fast & Furious Star Paul WalkerPosted 5 days ago
- Pantene Bridal Couture Week kicked off in LahorePosted 5 days ago
- Friends on Maria Khan’s death: Such a waste of life…so tragic”Posted 7 days ago
- Sunny – Joshi steamy acts in Jackpot: Will they be censored?Posted 7 days ago
Emraan Hashmi gets a chance in a Hollywood movie
Bollywood’s ‘Serial Kisser’ would soon be appearing in a Hollywood movie; globally renowned film director Danis Tanovic offers Emraan a role in his upcoming movie. PopBluster reports that Emraan will be performing opposite Maryam d’Abo.
As mentioned above, the heroine of Indian Super Star Emraan Hashmi in Tenovic’s upcoming film would be Maryam d’Abo who rose to fame from her role in ‘The Living Daylights,’ the fifteenth part of the famous James Bond film series. Maryam had played the character of Kara Milovy, the girlfriend of main villain the renegade Soviet General Georgi Koskov in the action thriller movie.
This would be Emraan Hashmi’s first Hollywood movie who had made his acting debut through ‘Footpath,’ a 2003 Hindi crime thriller from the famous director Vikram Bhatt; Hashmi had played the character of ‘Raghu Srivastav’ in that film. Meanwhile, a Bosnian Academy Award-winning director Danis Tanovic is best known for having directed ‘No Man’s Land’ a Bosnian movie.Page Views (589)