- ‘Dollar Girl’ Ayyan Ali not disclosing her Cell Phone Codes yet…Posted 5 months ago
- Here comes Conx2share …. With lot of Fun & ExcitementPosted 6 months ago
- Money laundering charges or what; Ayyan Ali receives ‘VIP Treatment’ at prisonPosted 7 months ago
- Inspired by Dirty Politics, Mallika Sherawat to join politics in real life!Posted 8 months ago
- Sunny Leone says “Daniel is right; we must have children, now”Posted 8 months ago
- Faysal Quraishi To Host Game Show on HUM TV!Posted 8 months ago
- Kim Kardashian: Public Bathroom Selfie!Posted 8 months ago
- Paulina Vega: Sexy pictures of Miss Universe 2014Posted 8 months ago
- The Voice – Competition heats up, Emotions in the airPosted 10 months ago
- Did you know? Anoushay Abbasi is getting married!!!Posted 1 year ago
Emraan Hashmi gets a chance in a Hollywood movie
Bollywood’s ‘Serial Kisser’ would soon be appearing in a Hollywood movie; globally renowned film director Danis Tanovic offers Emraan a role in his upcoming movie. PopBluster reports that Emraan will be performing opposite Maryam d’Abo.
As mentioned above, the heroine of Indian Super Star Emraan Hashmi in Tenovic’s upcoming film would be Maryam d’Abo who rose to fame from her role in ‘The Living Daylights,’ the fifteenth part of the famous James Bond film series. Maryam had played the character of Kara Milovy, the girlfriend of main villain the renegade Soviet General Georgi Koskov in the action thriller movie.
This would be Emraan Hashmi’s first Hollywood movie who had made his acting debut through ‘Footpath,’ a 2003 Hindi crime thriller from the famous director Vikram Bhatt; Hashmi had played the character of ‘Raghu Srivastav’ in that film. Meanwhile, a Bosnian Academy Award-winning director Danis Tanovic is best known for having directed ‘No Man’s Land’ a Bosnian movie.Page Views (2505)