- Katrina refuses to work opposite Akshay; Ranbir’s advice?Posted 1 day ago
- Really, 3 years passed? Its 3rd death anniversary of Babu Baral todayPosted 2 days ago
- Today’s 9th death anniversary of Paki music director Amjad BobbyPosted 3 days ago
- So it was ‘vasovagal syncope’ Alexa Ray Joel was diagnosed with!Posted 3 days ago
- Lollywood film The System: Post production to be done in IndiaPosted 3 days ago
- Did you know? Atif Ali Khan – Huma Khan had a baby girl recently!Posted 4 days ago
- Wow! Now Muskan Jay has a live show in Doha (Qatar)Posted 4 days ago
- Attaullah Khan to start week-long European Tour from ItalyPosted 5 days ago
- Why Sana is not signing new contracts; is she expecting?Posted 5 days ago
- Juhi Chawla says, “Who said I’m coming to Lahore?”Posted 6 days ago
Emraan Hashmi gets a chance in a Hollywood movie
Bollywood’s ‘Serial Kisser’ would soon be appearing in a Hollywood movie; globally renowned film director Danis Tanovic offers Emraan a role in his upcoming movie. PopBluster reports that Emraan will be performing opposite Maryam d’Abo.
As mentioned above, the heroine of Indian Super Star Emraan Hashmi in Tenovic’s upcoming film would be Maryam d’Abo who rose to fame from her role in ‘The Living Daylights,’ the fifteenth part of the famous James Bond film series. Maryam had played the character of Kara Milovy, the girlfriend of main villain the renegade Soviet General Georgi Koskov in the action thriller movie.
This would be Emraan Hashmi’s first Hollywood movie who had made his acting debut through ‘Footpath,’ a 2003 Hindi crime thriller from the famous director Vikram Bhatt; Hashmi had played the character of ‘Raghu Srivastav’ in that film. Meanwhile, a Bosnian Academy Award-winning director Danis Tanovic is best known for having directed ‘No Man’s Land’ a Bosnian movie.Page Views (920)