- 23rd April is the 23rd death anniversary of Urdu poet Aziz Hamid MadniPosted 14 hours ago
- National Book Day Ceremony Islamabad: All eyes were on Reema KhanPosted 14 hours ago
- Rani Mukerji married to Aditya Chopra; rumors or reality?Posted 2 days ago
- 3rd death anniversary of Moin Akhtar: We really miss you!Posted 2 days ago
- Muskan Jay shares fresh photos of Doha Music GalaPosted 2 days ago
- Do you agree; that Jhené Aiko had got her ‘things’ covered?Posted 3 days ago
- Narrow escape: Lea Michele avoids massive wardrobe malfunctionPosted 3 days ago
- Ghazal singer Iqbal Bano: Today’s her 5th death anniversaryPosted 3 days ago
- Former American boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies, he was 76Posted 3 days ago
- True Love: Ranbir may abandon his family; won’t leave KatPosted 4 days ago
Emraan Hashmi gets a chance in a Hollywood movie
Bollywood’s ‘Serial Kisser’ would soon be appearing in a Hollywood movie; globally renowned film director Danis Tanovic offers Emraan a role in his upcoming movie. PopBluster reports that Emraan will be performing opposite Maryam d’Abo.
As mentioned above, the heroine of Indian Super Star Emraan Hashmi in Tenovic’s upcoming film would be Maryam d’Abo who rose to fame from her role in ‘The Living Daylights,’ the fifteenth part of the famous James Bond film series. Maryam had played the character of Kara Milovy, the girlfriend of main villain the renegade Soviet General Georgi Koskov in the action thriller movie.
This would be Emraan Hashmi’s first Hollywood movie who had made his acting debut through ‘Footpath,’ a 2003 Hindi crime thriller from the famous director Vikram Bhatt; Hashmi had played the character of ‘Raghu Srivastav’ in that film. Meanwhile, a Bosnian Academy Award-winning director Danis Tanovic is best known for having directed ‘No Man’s Land’ a Bosnian movie.Page Views (942)